Saturday 14 July 2012

CASology - Sun

Phew, three posts from me in one day! Don't get used to it, I'm off on my travels again soon and you'll be lucky to get three in one week. But I suddenly remembered that submissions for the first challenge at CASology close tomorrow, my card is ready and waiting, but I still hadn't blogged about it.

The cue card for this week's challenge is SUN so I sponged my sun through a punched circle then stamped the silhouette of wild flowers over it. And here is the result:

10 comments:

Darnell said...

Tranquility. Serenity. Very nice!

Ardyth said...

Love your variegated sun and the solid black silhouette is the perfect contrast. Thanks so much for playing along with CASOlogy's first challenge!

Carole said...

Awesome. Wow you nailed this one. Simply divine.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/2012/07/casology-very-first-challenge.html

Tracey McNeely said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the black wildflowers over the gradient sun. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Rosemary said...

simply gorgeous interpretation of the cue word!! thank you for playing along with CASology this week!

Melissa said...

This is beautiful! Love the bold orange frame and that silhouette is so pretty! Thank you so much for joining us at CASology this week! :)

Jen W. said...

Your sponged sun is gorgeous and I love the yellow mat! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Deborah Frings said...

Simply beautiful!

Kathyk said...

Simply splendiferous!

Kathyk

Sue Boni said...

They are so lovely. Really, they are true works of art!