Sunday 25 November 2012

Food Glorious Food

No, this isn't a recipe post (really must get back in the kitchen, but this cold wet weather turns me into a "meat and two veg" woman and that isn't awfully creative) but yet another craft one. Yes, I'm having a lovely weekend crafting - so very relaxing and it stops me from looking at the saturated ground outside and sighing!

I'm really enjoying making this year's Christmas cards as I've gone in for such a wide variety of styles. I've been making them all yesr too, so what a pity I've only recently found the Winter Wonderland blog.

Anyway, I've found and followed them now and this week's challenge is Food Glorious Food. To my surprise, the only Christmas food themed goodies I had were a Christmas Pudding stamp and backing paper, so here is my take on the theme. I am entering it into the Food Glorious Food! challenge at Winter Wonderland

1 comment:

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful creation, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland this week
Hugs Kate xx