Wednesday 12 December 2012

Less is more #97 - In a Row

It's a one layer challenge over at Less is More this week,  and the theme  is "In a row"

When I first started playing along, one layer cards scared me witless (I said WITless) because when you make a mistake have a happy accident there is nowhere to hide, but I've gradually got into the habit of planning ahead and using a stamp positioner, and now the challenges don't seem as daunting.

My items "in a row" are skycrapers, and I've used them to make a sunset scene. You can tell eveing is coming because there are lights on insome of the windows!

8 comments:

Jen Nelson said...

fab skyline

Thanks for joining us

Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Kathyk said...

YAY! - cool OLC

Kathyk

Elaine said...

Great card - love the skyline and all the colours in the sky!!

Linby said...

Thus is fantastic Jane very atmospheric
Lynn x

lada_vl said...

Magnificent card with a city scene!

Chrissie said...

This is a great scene... terrific inking!
I'm glad you're a fearless one layer cardmaker now!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Gorgeous sponging! Lovely scene

Evil Edna said...

beautiful and elegant.EE