Sunday 31 March 2013

My New Year's resolutions - how am I doing?

I finished last year with a post about my New Year's resolutions so with the year now a quarter gone, I thought I'd have a look back to see how I'm getting on with them.

To keep up with the Too Much Stuff Challenge

What can I say? Well in my defence, one of my Christmas presents was a Hobbycraft voucher, another was an electronic die cutting machine that didn't work with my computer set up, so I got a refund and spent it on dies for the good old Cuttlebug, and I've won two bundles  of craft goodies and £250 of vouchers for the Range. Even my tickets for the Make It Show were a competition prize.

So technically I've not actually bought anything have I?

I must be clearing up some of the backlog of unused stuff because today I found I had enough space in a drawer to remove two of the cardboard boxes from the pile on the floor!





To join in with more challenges.

I don't have enough time for every single challenge I would like to join in, but there are now a few I take part in regularly and some more I join in sporadically, so I'm getting there.

To have at least one vegetarian dinner a week.

This is the easiest one - Mark has embraced it wholeheartedly and often cooks vegetarian meals now, and joining in with Meal Planning Monday is helping me to make sure I don't simply forget to have one, so in fact we are eating two or three vegetarian dinners almost every week, and have not yet missed a week.

Did YOU make any New Year's Resolutions? How are you doing?
 

No comments: