Saturday 20 September 2014

Seeing spots!

At Clear It Out Challenge this week the theme is Going Crazy for Polka Dots which gave me a chance to dive into my stash and come up with this dotty paper which came as part of a magazine freebie several years ago. The large spotty paper came from the same pack, and the primary coloured papers from a more recent freebie. So this was a pretty cheap card to make! I'd been planning to stamp an image to colour in and use as a topper, but I just didn't seem to have anything among my hundreds of stamps that spoke to me today, so I used some of the papers to die-cut a little posy of flowers instead. The Candi flower centres and the punched border reflect the general dotty theme.




2 comments:

Lynn's Place said...

Lots and lots of dots you sure do have on this great project....tfs and for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by again to play <((><

Lisa Mensing said...

WOW! This is too fabulous! I love, love, love the bright colors and polka dots. Everything works so well together. Thank you for joining in the Clear It Out challenge.