Saturday 18 October 2014

A quick Christmas card

Still speed-crafting before I go away for a week, here's a very quick Christmas card. I've used toppers from two Buzzcraft sheets, intended to be for a waterfall card, available from Foil Play. The border is from one of the sheets. The red metallic twine is from an unopened pack I found in the bottom of a drawer while searching for a replacement Xyron cartridge for use on the card in my previous post. It was a whole selection of festive twines and braids, languishing unused for goodness knows how long because for some reason I'd filed it under "adhesives" rather than "Christmas". Goodness knows why, but it meant there was a lovely surprise waiting for me.


I've based it on this sketch from Completely Christmas Challenge
And thanks to my long-lost twine, I'm playing along with Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Use something forgotten  or never used  and Oldie But a Goodie - Christmas

4 comments:

Di said...

Oh I love this card Jane! CAS with such lovely images :)

Hugs

Di xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi
Fabulous card... Love the cute images....
Thankds for joining us at Completely Christmas

Hugs Sylvie xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Design just perfect for our challenge...thank you for sharing with us
Hugs
Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
XX

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 34 mid-month sketch with your lovely creation - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT and thanks also for sharing this for CHNC challenge 199 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x