Monday 24 November 2014

Jingle all the way

Last Christmas I got a pack of little tiny real bells, then couldn't think what to use them for, so they sprang to mind when I read that this week's challenge at Less is More is "Jingle all the way"

I did kick myself a bit though - the holes on the bells for threading the silver thread through are TINY, and I'm very short sighted and astigmatic. I ended up taking my specs off and holding each bell up to one eye with the other closed. Now you know why I seldom do any embroidery any more - threading a needle is nigh on impossible for me.

6 comments:

Liz said...

I love how you've used the bells. I have a little box of them and needed some inspiration for using them. Another great card. xx

Sue - said...

Gorgeous Jane and how I relate to the bit about the glasses!

Chrissie said...

I love your jingle bells Jane... you're one of the few who actually managed to get the 'jingle' into your card! Well done!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Your bells and so sweet and what a fab card Jane. I have real trouble seeing closeup things these days, think I may have resorted to sticking the thread on the back with Glossy Accents, you are so patient!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More this week
Anne
LIM Designer

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Super cute arrangement Jane and loving those sparkly bells.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Kathyk said...

SMASHING card, love your design and your little jingley bells!

Kathyk