Friday 13 March 2015

Bright butterfly

Right, back to more conventional papercraft now! And this sort-of-Monarch butterfly is stamped with a beautiful stamp that I won in a blog challenge last year. I've combined it with papers from the DCWV Stack 9 12 x 12 pad (this is THE most useful paper stack I've ever owned) and lots of bits and pieces from my stash.

Which reminds me, how on earth do people make all those lovely flowers and things that involve cutting and shaping Candi? It's more than I can manage to separate two pieces that have got nested together! Must be my big clumsy fingers....



I'm playing along with

Butterfly challenge - P is for Patterned Paper
Clear it out challenge - Orange
Crafty Gals Corner - Cute as a Button
The Crafter's CafĂ© - Recipe (1 image, 2 patterned papers, 3 embellishments)  

4 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Just.... wow! That's all I can say. Everything about this card is absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Mrs A. said...

Love the colour combinations of the orange. A beautiful image that you have coloured perfectly. Not tried making my own candi yet! It does seem a bit fiddly though. Thank you for fluttering by mu #26 challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

Lynn's Place said...

Fabulous card and all that orange how sweet...tfs and joining us @ CIO challenge blog stop by again and play <((><

chanya13 said...

Fabulous creation with lovely colors and design. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Agnieszka DT