Saturday 14 March 2015

Going Green

This card is made with yet another of the gorgeous little sets of mini stamps from Studio G that I won from Going Buggy. They are such useful stamps, and most of them are absolutely perfect for CAS cards.

 
Incidentally, does anyone know whether Promarkers can change colour? The one I used on the far left has always been a pale green, but it seems to have changed to a green that is so yellowy it actually looks yellow in the picture. I'm sure it wasn't like that until a couple of weeks ago - it's certainly nothing like it's supposed to be!
 
I'm sharing this with Addicted to CAS where this week's code word is GREEN. Actually another of the stamp sets in this collection would also be perfect for the challenge, so if time and energy permit, I'll be back with a second Green card later in the week!
 
 
I'm also sharing at AAA Cards #35 - Bare Naked CAS
 

8 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun! Thanks for joining in at ATCAS~

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love all the GREEN!! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards CAS Challenges

Deborah Frings said...

I adore this little green gem - cute image and lovely sentiment.

I'm not sure about the promarkers - but I have one or two that don't seem to be the same as when I first got them!!

Jenny Colacicco said...

An important message and a super cute card. I've never used pro markers but if that left side tree is Green i'm not sure they label their colors correctly!! Still, it worked great! Thanks for joining us at the AAA Cards Challenge. Jenny x

Jane Willis said...

The label says Lime Grren and I'm sure that it started out much greener than it is now, much more like the shade on the Promarker colour chart. But it's several years old and it seems to have completely changed!

Deepti said...

This is so adorable :) I love those tiny little trees ! Thank you for sharing with ATCAS :)

Fiona said...

Super card. Can't help with Promarkers I'm afraid, I'm rubbish at colouring and avoid them!

Justine Hovey said...

I love your blog banner, it made me giggle. I love the sentiment! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards Challenges! Justine