Sunday 12 April 2015

A tag in blues

A few weeks ago, I bought a bargain bundle of buttons for 99p on Amazon. The buttons are a lovely selection with some huge ones, some beautifully patterned ones and some interesting shapes, and I particularly love the floral button I've used on this tag. I sorted through my bits box and found a selection of cards and papers that went well with the colours of the predominant flower, and then made a tag based on the current challenge at Tag You're It - this gorgeous tag:

The inspiration I have taken from it is the shape, the two-holed loop for the thread, and the chloe flower die cut - one of my favourite dies!



I'm also sharing this with the Snippets Playground at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.

8 comments:

Liz said...

Gorgeous tag and what a beautiful button. The Chloe Flower die is just lovely - my wish list has just got longer !! xx

Di said...

Fabulous card Jane - I do love the Chloe flower die and you used it beautifully. And what a stunning button!

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Hi Jane! Just spotted your comment about the Cuttlebug Mania button challenge - and I did think of it when I commented on this lovely tag yesterday but of course couldn't say anything :(

Hugs

Di xx

Jane Willis said...

Not to worry, I've got lots more gorgeous buttons to take inspiration from. my bargain bag was fabulous!

Jean said...

A beautiful tag, lovely die cuts and a gorgeous button.
Jean x

anja curvers said...

Wow this is beautiful. Glad you joined us over at TAG you're it.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Thank you for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge, hope to see you again next challenge.

Jeanne J. said...

so pretty! I love the dies on that pattern paper, and the little accents - pretty button, shiny bling... Perfect!