Monday 17 August 2015

Missing me?

I've not been entering challenges, commenting on blogs or indeed cooking or crafting for the last couple of weeks, although I did leave behind a few scheduled posts to confuse you keep you entertained - I've been away on holiday with some of the family, enjoying a break in the Lake District in this rather cute cottage



While I was away, we celebrated my 60th birthday - and my presents included recipe books and lots of stamps and dies, so I've got loads of inspiration - I just need that precious commodity, TIME. But I'll very soon have my sleeves rolled up and my blogging hat back on - looking forward to being back in circulation!

2 comments:

Hope and Chances said...

What a wonderful cottage and belated birthday wishes :)

Darnell said...

Well, Happy Belated Birthday, Jane! That is a milestone event! I'm delighted that you got to spend it on holiday and that you were showered with goodies! Thank you for sharing!! Hugs, Darnell