Sunday 14 February 2016

You asked for it.....

So the other day I posted my cute Kitty Love card, and certain readers suggested they would have liked to have seen the card I DIDN'T make, with my "drunken cat" stamps.

Which of course meant I had to go ahead and make it. Oddly enough I couldn't find a stamp with the right words on it, so I used Serif Craft Artist to computer generate the text and position it at rather drunken angles.

The cats are coloured in with a mixture of pencils and pastels, with the champagne glasses highlighted with a little gold glitter. The stamp set was a magazine freebie a few years ago and I've used odds and ends from my snippets box for the layering.


I'm popping back to Show Us Your Pussies for a second entry into the Kitty Love challenge and heading over to the Snippets Playground to share this with our guest head prefect for the week, Dick Orem. I don't know, what with Pussies and Dicks, anybody would think it was Valentine's Day or something!

8 comments:

Sarn said...

Ha ha ha . . . what a fabu-puss card! Purrrrrfect for both challenges. Thanks for adding this to the Snippets Playground on Valentines Day.

Hugs, Dick Orem x

Barb said...

A really fun card Jane. They're really cute. Barbxx

brenda said...

This is a real fun card Jane.

It's great to see you over at the Playground this week, so pleased you joined in.

B x

KandA said...

Brilliant card Jane. Those are really fun cats but it makes me wonder if they found the Prosecco Brenda hid in the Playground xx

Monika Reeck said...

hihi that cat is so cuute
and you have a sweet sentiment for them
makes me smile see your sentiment
CAS and beautifully made my friend
hugs
Monika

ike said...

Hahahaha - excellent !!!! This is just super funny and I love those stamps :-D I hope they behave in the Playground or else Dick will be on their tails LoL :-D

Thank you for coming over to purr along at SUYP Cats Challenges :-D

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

scrappymo! said...

Ahhhhh...I am grinning from ear to ear. Great card here ans so very funny too!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally hilarious! Jo x