Sunday 4 September 2016

Back in Time

This month's challenge at One Layer Simplicity is "Back in Time"  - either time themed or vintage.
I combined both by masking off a wide border to the bottom and left of my card front and stamping the pocket watch image (I'm not sure whether this is a Studio G stamp or a Craft Stamper freebie) then masking the watch off  and stamping over it with the Time word collage (an old Raindrops on Roses stamp) and the stipple pattern from The Gentleman Crafter's stamp set, and finishing with a light sponging of the lighter green ink.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card, Jane. I reminds me of my Grandad, I remember him always carrying a pocket watch like this. xx

Pia S said...

To me one layer cards are such a difficult task, you make it look easy, like voila, I did this in 5 minutes. You probably didn't but I like the effortless looking result.

Ardyth said...

Fantastic vintage feel - love the warmth of the blending! So glad you joined us at OLS!