Sunday 8 January 2017

A Facebook Birthday

This is a card I made for the birthday of my friend Claire, who blogs at Ninja Killer Cat where she shares recipes, reviews, random musings, beautiful photos and lots of gorgeous pictures of her beautiful cats. She's also very active on Social media so I thought this image and sentiment were perfect for her!
 
 

I used the Stella Facebook Birthday digi set from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured it in with Promarkers (tip: your ink is less likely to bleed when using Promarkers on a computer  print out if you let it stand for 24 hours between printing and colouring). The papers are printed from the La Pashe CD Flippin' Families.

I've never played along at Digi Choosday before but I'm dropping in there to share this card.  And at Pia's suggestion, I am also making my first ever entry to the Anything Goes challenge at Catch the Bug.

8 comments:

Claire Toplis said...

This was a great card and suited me down to the ground !

Pia S said...

Sounds like you made the perfect card for your friend. That paper is such a brilliant choice for this theme. Why not enter it in the Anything goes challenge over at Catch the Bug too, so you'll be in the running of winning more fun Bugaboo images:)

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card,great image and B.paper and love the sentiment lol-I usually print out my images a couple of days before I need them or at least the day before too
Carol x

Darnell said...

Haha, Claire is my kinda gal! What a total apt and fun card, Jane! Love that background!! Hugs, Darnell

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

What a fantastic card for your friend Jane, that sentiment would come in so handy for a few of the younger generation in our family, they always seem to have their phones in their hands.

Sue xx

Sue - said...

What a brilliant card Jane, would be perfect for my daughter in law!

Jane Savage said...

Wow what a fabulous card! Love the paper and that sentiment is hilarious!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Hope to see you again! xxx

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks for joining our first challenge of 2017 - good luck.
Remember to join us for our week-long Birthday bash event that starts later today!

Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT