Sunday 26 February 2017

Punch it Out at CD Sundays

For today's challenge at CD Sundays, we would like to see you use dies and/or punches on your work - not forgetting, of course, to include something from a CD too!

I have used the Debbi Moore CD "Steam Punk II - Steampower" and my beloved docrafts cog die set.


I printed the background out at half size, as on the CD it fills a whole A4 sheet, then added an image and sentiment from one of the design sheets on the CD. I love the way Debbi uses shading on her CDs to give a really metallic-looking finish to many of the frames and embellishments, so of course I cut some of the cogs from metallic card too.

Some of the design sheet and cogs were still unused, so I couldn't resist adding a sheet of  paper from my stash (I've no idea where it came from!) and making a second card.

9 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

This is a fabulous card, it's full of so much, needs more than one look to see it all. Love your dies used

Crafting Queen said...

Great steam punk card!

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Two gorgeous steampunk cards Jane, I love the cogs die that you've used.

Sue xx

Wynn said...

Great cards Jane. I love this image and have used it in the past for my Grand daughters birthday card.....she loved it!! Hugs Wynn x

meg said...

Two fantastic cards Jane, love the image and embellishments

cotnob said...

Fabulous cards Jane, super images and lots of great die cut cogs.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

Great card Jane. I am a fan of Steampunk but haven't done any in a while. Gives me an idea for a future theme.
Carol
xx

Jocelyn said...

Love this steam punk image - brilliant.
Jocelyn x

Pamela said...

You've managed to make steampunk very feminine and sexy Jane - I love it!
Paamela
CD Sunday DT.