Sunday 23 April 2017

A sketch at CD Sundays

For our latest challenge at CD Sundays, we have a sketch for you. A lovely and versatile sketch designed by Carol, who has chosen this challenge.


For my take on the sketch. I have used the Creative Crafting World CD  "Through The Year With Seraphina" and with May Day only a week away I picked this pretty Maypole dancing scene.


The image, backing paper and flower are all from the CD and the sentiment is a pre-printed one from Craftwork Cards.

It always fascinated me to see what very different ideas the same sketch can produce,  and I'm sure you'll agree with me that the DT have come up with a very varied selection of cards - so now let's see what YOU can do with it, remembering, of course, that there MUST be something from a CD somewhere on your work.

10 comments:

meg said...

Haven't seen this CD before Jane, the image is beautiful lots of fine detail and lovely colours, it looks perfect with the backing paper and embellishments.

Liz said...

Super card, Jane. The backing paper makes a perfect background for this lovely image. I can't believe it's May next week! xx

Pamela said...

The main image is very pretty and reminds me of days gone by. I love the cool, calm colours of your card Jane.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jane, such a sweet image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Margarets designer cards said...

A beautiful sweet image, lovely card

Cara said...

This is just so sweet, such a cute image. Cara x

Carol said...

I love the bold colours and the great image Jane. A card anyone would love to receive.
Carol
xx

Wynn said...

Maypole dancing....now that brings back happy memories of childhood days doesn't it? Such an adorable image. A lovely card Jane.Hugs Wynn x

KandA said...

Fabulous card Jane. Love the sweet image and pretty paper xx

Jocelyn said...

Just right for May Day. I love all the cheerful colours.
Jocelyn x