Sunday 2 April 2017

Postcards from the ocean

Are you tired of me yet? Only one more post after this today and then I'll shut up until Tuesday. I think this lovely sunshine has brought Mr Moho out to play.....



The two lovely travel poster stamps I have used on this are from a wonderful set I bought years ago from Tanda Stamps - sadly no longer in business. The postcards are from a set of travel themed stamps I got in a bargain bin at a show, and the suitcase is an UM that I've had for so long I can't remember where it came from! The backing paper is from the same SU pad I used for the feather card I posted earlier today.

I am sharing this with
The Male Room - Black, White and a Splash of one other colour (splash - cruise - sea..... groooan!)
Sweet Stampin - Travel
Just us Girls - Sea

6 comments:

Liz said...

Great card, Jane, especially for a man. Love the stamps, especially the postcard one. xx

Barb said...

A lovely nostalgic feel to this card Jane. Lovely old stamps. A super card. Barbxx

Nancy said...

This is such a great layout and screams all things nautical! Great job! Thanks for being in our gallery this week at Just Us Girls and we hope you will join us again soon!

Cara said...

Gosh, I remember Tanda Stamps, there was a vintage car set I always regret not buying! This is a stunning card, live the bold colour choice. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stampin'. Cara DT x

An Occasional Genius said...

Jane, you did make me chuckle with your comment on the Sweet Stampin' blog! I've responded but wanted to drop by and see this week's nice & early entry! It's fabulous, I love the pop of red. Not my favourite way to travel though! Lovely to have you playing along with us xx

P.S. I wish my mojo came out to play in the sun, I think he's allergic to sunshine *sigh*

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!! Very clever. I think your cruise theme is fab and I do like the pops of red. Thanks so much for playing in our Colour challenge at The Male Room. Deborah, DT.