Sunday, 17 September 2017

Christmas Cat

I made this card using a decoupage design from a Dutch booklet that I've had for several years - I love the designs in it but although I can enjoy making a card that uses detailed decoupage but not much other skill occasionally, I'd get awfully bored making all the cards in the book in one go, so I tend to just make one and then set it aside for next year. So it's going to take a l-o-n-g time to finish them all!


and slightly angled to show the layers


I am sharing  this with

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T - Christmas
Show us your pussies - Furrything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Oh, Jane, I adore this card! Fabulous dimension and texture and who wouldn't love that darling puss? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. Thanks for joining CRAFT Christmas challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jane. I love cats and this card is perfect for any cat lover.
    Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card - I love the colours and that fabulous kitty. I really love decoupage and generally fussy cutting images :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats' Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week. Please also have a look at our DT call and consider applying for the position of DT member, we are a friendly bunch.
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww he's adorable, love the traditional Christmas colours x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fab decoupage, Jane! I love the classic Christmas colours, too! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge, and do check out our DT Call!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete