Friday 6 October 2017

Another Step Panel Card

See, I told you I was going to get addicted to making these fun cards!

This time I have used papers and embellishments from the K & Company "Blue Awning" range, which have probably been in my stash for a dozen years or more. I've used about half of the papers and most of the embellishments, but I'm reluctant to actually finish the papers up because of their strokeability rating. However there were plenty part-sheets in my pad, so I still have some uncut papers to enjoy.



The sweet little wooden dragonfly is one I bought at the Make It show in February.

I am sharing this with Use Your Stuff - Blues. 

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely, not seen this shape before certainly different and unusual

missgailly said...

Stunning and very, very cool! I have some of this paper in my stash as well. After seeing this card, I just might have to dig it out! Thanks for playing along with my challenge at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Cara said...

Gorgeous, love those opulent papers x